A large collection of CMEs on every medical specialty including cardiology
Some of the topics covered in cardiology section includes
- An Overview of Dyslipidemia
- Management of Hypertension In Special Situations
- The Emerging Role of Renal Protection in Hypertension:
- Current Cholesterol Management: Case Studies
- A MedCases Simulated Patient cases include
- asymptomatic 52-year-old man with multiple risk factors for heart disease .
- 53-year-old woman complaining of vaginal bleeding
- 54-year-old woman with hypertension, asthma, and ovarian carcinoma who is admitted to the hospital with lower extremity deep venous thrombosis and shortness of breath
- 47-year-old woman with a history of anti-phospholipid antibody syndrome who develops thrombocytopenia and graft thrombosis after revascularization surgery
- 52-year-old patient with thrombocytopenia and upper extremity swelling following antibiotics for postoperative infection
- 69-year-old patient who develops chest pain and thrombocytopenia after coronary artery bypass surgery
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Unstable Angina and Non-ST-segment Elevation
- Management of Atrial Fibrillation
- Management of Acute Coronary Syndromes
Medscape provides free, updated continuing education activities for physicians and other health professionals. developed by ACCME( Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education )-accredited organizations. A free registration in needed for access. You can also subscribe to the CME email alert .
Cardiology CME topics includes
- Atrial fibrillation
- Management of decompensated heart failure in ER .
- Updates on peripheral vascular system