A large collection of CMEs on every medical specialty including infectious diseases.
Some of the topics covered in infectious diseases section includes
- Treatment of hepatitis C
- Hospital-Acquired and Community-Acquired MRSA
- Cytomegalovirus Infection
- NNRTIs as First-Line Therapy In the Treatment of HIV
- Management of Chronic Hepatitis B
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus
- Parainfluenza Virus , HIV Infection and AIDS
- Infectious Endocarditis , Chagas Disease (American Trypanosomiasis).
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Travel Medicine
By the Center for Continuing Education and UNITECH Communications®.
Microbial drug resistance and the roles of the new antibiotics
David L Longworth, MD
University of Alabama School of Medicine
- Free 12 HIV/AIDS courses
- Herpes Zoster
- Genital Herpes
- Biological and Chemical Weapons
A large number CMEs on infectious diseases conferences , journal articles and created by the medscape professionals. A free registration in needed for access. You can also subscribe to the CME email alert .