Dr Prasad Sudhakaran S.
Contact No: +966550694174
AL-Jouf, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Seek the position of Oral Surgeon.
Exceptionally gifted, knowledgeable and skillful Oral Surgeon with over four years of experience in performing surgery on mouth, jaws, and related head and neck structures to execute difficult and multiple extractions of teeth, to remove tumors and other abnormal growths, to correct abnormal jaw relations by mandibular or maxillary revision, to prepare mouth for insertion of dental prosthesis, or to treat fractured jaws .Worked as Assistant professor in the department of oral and maxillofacial surgery in Pariyaram Dental College for a period of two years from 2008 which is attached to a medical college with a 500 bedded hospital.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries, diseases, and deformities. This includes symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventive health-care measures.
- Solid knowledge of animal organisms, their tissues, cells, functions, interdependencies, and interactions with each other and the environment.
- In-depth knowledge and ability to use chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, production techniques, and disposal methods.
- Strong knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Excellent ability to understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Great ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Strong ability to use scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Exceptional ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Remarkable ability to keep hand and arm steady while moving arm or while holding arm and hand in one position.
- Excellent ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Exceptional ability to quickly move hand, together with arm, or two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Profound ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects.
- Uncommon ability to imagine how something will look after it is moved around or when its parts are moved or rearranged.
- Sound ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions.
- Exceptional ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
Department of Oral Surgery, Specialized Dental Center, Al -Jouf, Ministry of Health, KSA.
2010 – Present
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Collaborate with other professionals such as restorative dentists and orthodontists in order to plan treatment.
- Perform surgery on the mouth and jaws
- Provide emergency treatment of facial injuries including facial lacerations, intra-oral lacerations, and fractured facial bones.
- Remove impacted, damaged, and non-restorable teeth.
- Remove tumors and other abnormal growths of the oral and facial regions, using surgical instruments.
- Restore form and function by moving skin, bone, nerves, and other tissues from other parts of the body in order to reconstruct the jaws and face.
- Evaluate the position of the wisdom teeth in order to determine whether problems exist currently or might occur in the future.
- Treat infections of the oral cavity, salivary glands, jaws, and neck.
Treat problems affecting the oral mucosa such as mouth ulcers and infections.
Department of Oral Surgery, Pariyaram Medical Hospital,
Pariyarm, Government of Kerala, India.
2008 – 2009 (2 years)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon.
- Assistant professor in the department of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Performed surgery on mouth, jaws, and related head and neck structure to prevent and correct injuries, deformities, diseases or improve patient function, appearance or quality of life.
- Executed difficult and multiple extraction of teeth.
- Removed tumors and other abnormal growths.
- Performed preprosthetic surgery to prepare mouth for insertion of dental prosthesis.
- Corrected abnormal jaw relations by mandibular or maxillary revision.
- Treated fractures of jaws.
- Administered general and local anesthetics.
- Reviewed patient history and confirms need for oral surgery.
Determined which instruments and method of oral surgery would be most successful in achieving desired outcome.
|Education and Professional Training|
K.V.G Dental College, Karnataka, India
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health and Science (2001)
Internship from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health and Science (2003)
A. B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Karnataka, India
Specialized in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health and Science (2007)
- An active member of Indian Dental Association Costal Malabar branch.
- My qualifications ‘BDS’ and ‘MDS’ also registered under Kerala Dental Council.
- My profile and experience registered with Saudi Dental Council for the Specialist oral Surgeon.
- Nationality : Indian
- Sex : Male
- Marital Status: Married
- Date of birth(DD/MM/YY): 31/03/1980
- Languages known: English (fluent), Arabic, Hindi, Malayalam (native).
- PAN Card No: BXWPS2287P
Passport Detail: E7209671(Date of Expiry: 28/11/2013)
I hereby declare that all the above furnished information is true to best of my knowledge.
Place: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Dr. Prasad Sudhakaran S