Here are some online resources for brain dissection:
1. Neuroanatomy Video Lab: Brain Dissections – Neurologic Exam – The University of Utah
– This series of neuroanatomy video lessons provides brain dissections for educational purposes. It aims to help students understand the structure and function of the brain.
2. Online Dissection Resources – The Science Bank
– The Science Bank offers a variety of humane life science education resources, including virtual dissections. They provide a combination of free and affordable web-based, app-based, and downloadable items.
3. Virtual Brain Dissection Using Google Slides – The Biology Corner
– This resource offers a virtual brain dissection lab where students can view photos and drag and drop labels based on descriptions. It utilizes Google Slides for an interactive learning experience.
4. Virtual Dissection (Anatomy Resources) – Library Home at Fox Valley Technical College
– The Fox Valley Technical College Library provides a collection of resources, including anatomy tables, BlueLink Images (photographic cadaveric atlas), illustrations, and lab links for virtual dissection.
5. Virtual Dissection Tools – BSC 201 / BSC 202: Human Anatomy and Physiology
– Le Moyne College Library offers virtual dissection tools for students studying human anatomy and physiology. These resources include dissection videos, virtual autopsies, and more.
6. Sheep Brain Dissection | BrainU
– BrainU provides a sheep brain dissection resource where students can gain appreciation for the complexity of the brain. It allows students to make observations and learn about the structure and function of the brain.
These online resources offer a range of options for virtual brain dissection, providing students with interactive and educational experiences. Whether through videos, interactive labs, or virtual tools, these resources can enhance understanding of the brain’s structure and function.