DR. REHANA NAZ
To secure a responsible position in a reputable organization with a challenging work
environment where I can gain vast opportunities for career development and utilize my
abilities to the fullest.
Goal oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
- Matric from Board of Secondary Education Karachi.
Intermediate from Board of Intermediate Education Karachi.
Bachelor of Eastern Medicine and Surgery (BEMS) from Hamdard University.
- House officer at Shifa-ul-Mulk Memorial Hospital (March , 2011 to February, 2012 )
- Internship at Abbasi Shaheed Hospital (January, 2012 to February, 2012)
- Internship at Hamdard Hospital, Nazimabad (July, 2011 to December, 2011)
- Internship at Ahmed Medical Centre (May, 2011 to June, 2011)
- Internship at Florence Community Medical Hospital (March, 2011 to April, 2011)
- Pakistan Association for Eastern Medicine (PAEM) for “Polio Eradication”
- Research and Development Strategies and Applications in Pharmaceuticals
- Hamdard International Integrative Medicine Conference on ‘Expanding the Horizon of Integrative Medicine’.
COMPUTER & OTHER SKILLS:
6 Month Diploma Course of Graphics/Web designing from Roshi Computer Institute.
6 Month English language course from Pak British Institute.
Father Name : Muhammad Akram
Date of Birth : 2nd March, 1986
Marital Status : Single
Religion : Islam
Nationality : Pakistani