To work as a foreign doctor in the Philippines, you typically need to meet the following requirements:
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) License: You must obtain a license from the PRC, which is the regulatory body for professionals in the Philippines. This license allows you to practice medicine in the country.
- Certificate of Recognition: If you obtained your medical degree from a foreign institution, you need to secure a Certificate of Recognition from the PRC. This certificate validates your foreign medical degree in the Philippines.
- Board Examination: You may be required to pass the Philippine Physician Licensure Examination, which is administered by the PRC. This examination assesses your knowledge and skills in medicine.
- Residency Training: Some foreign doctors are required to complete a residency program in a Philippine hospital. This is often a prerequisite for specialization.
- Good Moral Character: You should demonstrate good moral character and provide character references as part of the licensing process.
- Visa and Work Permit: Ensure you have the appropriate visa and work permit to legally practice medicine in the Philippines. You may need to consult with the Philippine Bureau of Immigration regarding your specific situation.
Please note that requirements can vary, and it’s essential to check with the PRC and other relevant authorities for the most up-to-date information and specific details related to your situation. Additionally, consider seeking assistance from a legal or professional advisor experienced in medical licensing in the Philippines.
200-bed pediatric state pf the art hospital run by the Government. Apply for the vacant posts.
Established in 1947, provides healthcare services to the local community. The jobs page is under construction but you contact HR at 724-0656 to 59 (210)
See the list of hospitals being run by the Department of Health with email addresses and contact numbers of key persons you can email your resumes or contact them by phone
The 700-bed hospital provides specialty care to people with musculoskeletal disorders.
The JCI-accredited 241-bed five Star Hospital was established in 2012. Download the application here. Apply online or contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1956 provides excellent healthcare facilities to the people. Send your CV to email@example.com
460-bed non-profit hospital. For vacant posts, you need to go to the HR department and ask for KAYE or VIVIAN of Human Resources or call 731-3001 local 2454.
List compiled by Philippines overseas employment administration.