Metropolitan Services & Hospitals
The Alfred is Victoria’s oldest hospital staff of 3500 It provides wide range of specialist medical and surgical services in Victoria.
Caulfield General Medical Centre (CGMC)
CGMC is an established health care facility with specialist programs in the areas of Community Services, Rehabilitation, Geriatric care, Residential Care and Aged Psychiatry.
Offers services in regions ranging from obstetrics to aged care, major trauma such as traffic accidents and burns to rehabilitation, infectious diseases and oncology to psychiatry.
Sandringham District & Memorial Hospital
- 180 bed hospital located in the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges.
- HMO 2/3 (GP and general )
- obstetrics and gynecology and
Box Hill Hospital
- 348 bed teaching hospital affiliated with Monash University
- apply for the positions of interns
- HMO 2 (GP , physician and surgical trainee)
- HMO 3 (GP , critical care , physician and diploma obstetrics)
- registrar (ER , general medicine and surgery, obs-gyne ,orthopaedics and pathology.)
- advanced training (geriatrics, cardiology , gastroenterology, endocrinology, intensive care, neurology, neurology , oncology , infectious diseases)
- 260-bed hospital located in Ringwood East , affiliated with Monash University
- Positions for HMO 2/3 and 3/4
- Registrar (Emergency , critical care , anesthetics and orthopedics surgery)
Eastern Health Mental Health Program
Download the application form .
Hospital Medical Officers Resources
Mercy Health & Aged Care
The Northern Hospital and Broadmeadows Health Service
The Northern Hospital & Broad meadows Health Service are now recruiting for positions in Emergency, General Medicine, Cardiology, O & G, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Pathology, ICU, Anaesthetics, Aged Care & Rehab.
Melbourne Health is a major health services provider in Victoria, Australia, and comprises
- The Royal Melbourne Hospital,
- Northwestern Mental Health,
- North West Dialysis Service,
- Victorian Infectious Diseases Reference Laboratory and
- Infrastructure Services Group.
Peninsula Health’s Employment Opportunities
Apply for the Intern, HMO & Registrar positions 2006 .
Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital
The Royal Children’s Hospital
The hospital is the major specialist paediatric hospital in Victoria, and also cares for children from Tasmania and southern New South Wales and other states around Australia and overseas. Apply for the following vacancies as
- Junior Residents (JRMOs),
- Senior Residents (SRMOs),
- Registrars and Fellows
The Royal Women’s Hospital
Australia’s largest specialist hospital dedicated to improving the health of women of all ages and cultures.
- Junior Medical
- Medical Scientist and Psychologists
- Senior Medical
Regional Services & Hospitals
The East Grampians Health Service
Offers jobs in dentistry
Bendigo Health Care Group
Latrobe Regional Hospital
Mt. Alexander Hospital
277 bed Accredited facility which combines Acute Care, Rehabilitation, Residential and Community Care. Castlemaine, only 80 minutes from Melbourne
Mildura Base Hospital
146 bed (level 1) tertiary teaching Hospital was built by Ramsay Health Care
The Swan Hill District Hospital
Wimmera Health Care Group
Wodonga Regional Health Service
Medical registrars, medical students and medical residents gain valuable rural experience at WRHS
Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
South Metropolitan Area Health Service