Hammersmith PACES course, which is a course designed to help medical professionals prepare for the MRCP PACES exam. Here is a summary of the information:
– The Hammersmith PACES course is a series of evening courses that allow candidates to practice physical examination, history taking, and communication.
– The course is designed to cover all the systems in the MRCP PACES exam in an identical carousel format, with more teaching and more opportunities to practice.
– The course features over 50 short case scenarios and small group teaching with a maximum of 5 candidates.
– The course is held at Professional Education Centres at Guy’s Campus and University College Hospital in London.
– Other PACES courses are available in London, such as the Ealing PACES weekend revision courses and the MRCP PACES comprehensive 4-day clinical course.
Overall, the Hammersmith PACES course is designed to help medical professionals prepare for the MRCP PACES exam by providing opportunities to practice physical examination, history taking, and communication. The course is held in London and features small-group teaching and case scenarios. There are other PACES courses available in London for those who are interested in preparing for the MRCP PACES exam.