1. AccessEmergency Medicine – McGraw Hill Medical: This resource provides a multimedia resource list related to emergency medicine. It includes topics such as cardiac wound repair.
2. AccessPediatrics – McGraw Hill Medical**: This resource offers a multimedia resource list specifically for pediatrics. While it may not be focused solely on cardiovascular health, it may contain relevant information.
3. American Journal of Cardiology**: The American Journal of Cardiology has a multimedia library that covers various topics related to cardiovascular health. It includes resources on congenital heart disease and the impact of hospital volume on outcomes of endovascular stenting for adult aortic coarctation.
4. Alliance for Aging Research**: The Alliance for Aging Research provides multimedia resources for heart month. These resources may include quizzes and information on topics such as atrial fibrillation (AFib) and valve health.
5. SAGE edge: SAGE edge offers video and multimedia resources related to health psychology. It may include content on cardiovascular health, such as the impact of LDLs on blood flow and cardiac rehabilitation.
6. Moody Medical Library, The University of Texas Medical Branch**: The Moody Medical Library provides multimedia resources specifically related to cardiology. It includes books, journals, evidence-based resources, patient education handouts, and more.
These resources can provide a range of multimedia content, including videos, quizzes, and educational materials, to help you learn more about cardiovascular health.