Allama Iqbal Medical College is a public medical research university located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. Here is some information about the college:
1. History and Affiliation:
– Allama Iqbal Medical College was established in 1975 and is a public school of medicine, nursing, and allied health sciences.
– The college is affiliated with Jinnah Hospital Lahore, which is housed adjacent to the college complex.
– The college is recognized by several organizations, including the Higher Education Commission, Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, and College of Physiotherapists, Mayo Hospital Lahore.
2. Programs Offered:
– Allama Iqbal Medical College offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the field of medical sciences, nursing, and allied health sciences.
– The college is widely regarded as one of the best medical institutions in Pakistan.
– Students of Allama Iqbal Medical College work within three recognized departments of the college, namely, biochemistry, pathology, and medicine in research fields.
3. Facilities and Research:
– Allama Iqbal Medical College has state-of-the-art infrastructure, including modern classrooms, laboratories, and libraries, to facilitate quality education and research.
– The college has just announced its tri-monthly journal of research called AIJE.
– The college has a strong research focus, with students and faculty working on research projects in various fields of medical sciences.
4. Admission Process:
– The admission process for Allama Iqbal Medical College is based on entrance exams such as the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) and the Higher Education Commission Entry Test.
– Eligible candidates can apply for admission through the official website or offline mode, as per the college’s guidelines.
Allama Iqbal Medical College is a prestigious public medical research university located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the field of medical sciences, nursing, and allied health sciences. The admission process is based on entrance exams, and the college has state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities to support quality education and research.