Dr. Qundeel Shuaib
Current Address : Al – Makhwah General Hospital, Al- Baha, Saudi Arabia.
Permanent Address: 4-G More Muslim Town, Wahdat Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
House Job done in medicine, obstetrics and gynecology. Private Job and complete MCPS training with keen interest in the field of obstetrics and gynecology.
MCPS (2011) Written examination cleared.
MBBS (2004) Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- 1st Professional – University of the Punjab, Lahore.
- 2nd Professional – University of the Punjab, Lahore.
- 3rd Professional – University of the Punjab, Lahore.
- 4th Professional – University of Health Sciences, Lahore.
BSc (2002) University of the Punjab, Lahore.
FSc (1998) Lahore College for Women, Lahore.
Matriculation (1996) The Punjab School, Lahore.
Resident of Obstetrics and Gynecology under (Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia) at Al-Makhwah General Hospital, Al-Makhwah, Al-Baha, Saudi Arabia. (15th December 2011 to Date)
MCPS training in Obstetrics and Gynecology in Services Hospital, Lahore. (20th April 2009 to 19th July 2011)
Two Months experience of private job at Khair-un-Nisa Hospital, Lahore. (Feb 2009 to March 2009)
Government Job in Obstetrics and Gynecology as medical officer at Jinnah Hospital, Lahore. (1st September 2005 to 31st January 2009)
House Job in Obstetrics and Gynecology in Gynae Unit I at Jinnah Hospital, Lahore. (February 2005 to August 2005)
- Served as a House physician at infertility clinic at Jinnah Hospital, Lahore.
House Job in Medicine in Medical Unit II, Jinnah Hospital, Lahore. (August 2004 to February 2005)
- Served as Assistant house physician in gastrosocopy at Jinnah Hospital, Lahore.
- Provide house physician services in rheumatology clinic at Jinnah Hospital, Lahore.
Provide evening outdoor services to the patients at Jinnah Hospital, Lahore.
- Registration No. of University of the Punjab Lahore 98 Pml 119
- Registration No. of University of Health Sciences Lahore 1998 PMC-0719-UHS
- Registration No. of PMDC 44914-P
- Registration No. of RTMC M-OBG-2009-068-1818
- Certificate of attending workshop on Communication Skills held from 17th to 19th January 2011.
- Certificate of attending workshop on surgical skills held from 13th to 15th June 2011.
- Certificate of attending workshop on introduction to computer and internet held from 26th to 30th June 2011.
- Certificate of participating in T20 Calcium Cup held on 6th October 2010.
- Certificate of participation in workshop on Iron deficiency Anemia held on 10th March 2011.
- Certificate of excellence (Resident of the Month) August 2010.
Honors and Scholarships:
- Got 1st Position in Biology in Matriculation in Lahore Board in 1996.
- President of Council members (Disciplinary Committee) in The Punjab School, Lahore.
- Merit Scholarship in intermediate from Lahore Board in 1998.
- Can manage patients with Obstetrics and Gynecological problems.
- Can cope with emergencies of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Can independently perform major and minor Gynecological procedures.
- Can perform normal as well as complicated Obstetrical problems such as forceps, twins, breech and caesarean sections independently.
Can be furnished on demand.