Dr.Mohammed Meraj Ahmed
Mobile # +91 –9849626775 Email Id: email@example.com
A challenging career in the field of life sciences which is life saving, giving a spirit of spreading humanity and love to the patients, and giving them a kind of homeliness in times of need and developing the organization which gives me the lively bread.
Comprehensive problem solving abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to deal with people diplomatically, willingness to learn, team facilitator.
- MD Anatomy : Sri Venkata Sai Medical College Yenugonda, Mahabubnagar.. Affiliated to Dr. N.T.R University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, (A.P)
- DFM (Diploma in Family Medicine) : Royal College of General Prctitioner U.K.
MBBS: KBN Institute of Medical sciences,Gulbarga, Karnataka. Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi university of health sciences Karnataka.
- Department of Anatomy. Tipu Sultan Unani Medical College Gulbarga from 01.11.2007 to 30.04.2008.
Department of Anatomy. Navodaya Physiotherapy College ( part time till date)
- “A study of Arterial supply and Venous drainage of Suprarenal Gland”
Dissecting Skills :-
Removal of brain (both foetal & adult) without damaging the crucial structures.
Fine dissection of lungs to study the bronchial segments.
Fine dissection of suprarenal gland, kidneys and its related structures.
Careful cleaning the cardiac fat for isolating coronary arteries.
Careful tracing of foetal skeleton by removing the muscular mass.
Sample Collection, Preservation and Staining Techniques:-
Collection of placenta from district government hospital Mahabubnagar (A.P).
Collection and preservation of histological slides.
Preparation and staining of hematoxylin and Eosin stains.
Embalming of cadevers.
Preservation of abnormal specimens for exhibition in suitable fixatives.
Colouring of arteries, veins, nerves & borders by using red, blue, yellow & black respectively by colour mixed in quick fix and amylacetate solutions.
PAPERS’ PRESENTED / ATTENDED AT CONFERENCES AND WORK SHOPS
- Presented “Frontonasal Encephalocoele” at 9th Regional Society of Anatomist meet – 2010, Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad.
- Attended 8th Regional Society of Anatomist meet -2009 at Chalmeda Anand Rao Institute of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar in July 2009.
- Attended 57th National Conference of Anatomical Society of India at J.N Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka in December 2009.
Fast learning attitude.
Dedication towards work.
Adaptability, smart working nature.
Ability to work in team with challenging personality.
Quick learning, Zeal to learn new skills.
Strong determination towards work.
Name : Md Meraj Ahmed
Father’s Name : Md Afzal Ahmed
Date of birth : July 31st 1982
Marital status : Married
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Languages known : English, Hindi.
Address for communication : H:No:5-41/1A Roza (B)
D.H.K.B.N Payen Street
Behind khaja school,
Dr. Hari Kishan MS.,
Dean, Professor & HOD
Dept. of Anatomy,
S.V.S Medical College,
Mobile : +91 –7702682378
I hereby declare that all the above said information is correct to the best of my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the said particulars.
Date: (Dr. MOHAMMED MERAJ AHMED)