To practice medicine in Canada, aspiring doctors typically need to fulfill these requirements:
- Medical Degree: Completion of a recognized medical degree program, usually a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or an equivalent.
- Medical Council Licensing: Successful completion of the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination (MCCQE) Part I and Part II.
- Residency Training: Completion of a residency program in a specific medical specialty, which typically takes 2 to 7 years.
- Certification: Obtaining certification from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada or the College of Family Physicians of Canada, depending on the chosen specialty.
- Language Proficiency: Demonstrating proficiency in either English or French, as determined by the province or territory where you intend to practice.
- Medical Council Registration: Registration with the medical regulatory authority in the province or territory where you plan to work.
- Visa/Work Permit: Obtaining the necessary visa or work permit to legally work in Canada.
- Good Standing: Maintaining good standing with the medical regulatory authority throughout your career.
Please note that specific requirements may vary between provinces and territories in Canada. It’s crucial to contact the medical regulatory authority in the region of interest for the most current and detailed information.
All pediatric services are available for British Columbians. apply through brainhunter website for available positions.
Established since 1892, providing healthcare services to the poor people of Toronto. Create your profile and upload your CV to apply against available positions.
It provides healthy working environment for its employees.
International organization working for raising funds for children hospitals in Canada.
A world class hospital is always looking for the talented professionals. Apply through the online application process.
A network of 22 hospitals for children throughout the Canada and USA.
Have you ever dreamed of working in one of the world’s leading pediatric hospital? If yes then apply for the available vacancies.
Affiliated with University of Toronto, provides excellent working environment for the employees. Apply online for current positions.
Three world ranking hospitals comes under its umbrella which includes Toronto General, Toronto Western and Princess Margaret Hospital. Apply for the posts through http://recrutingsite.com by first creating a profile and then uploading a CV.
66 bed hospital is Equipped with latest machinery and serves the 15,000 community members of Huron county.
Contact person: Gwen Devereaux
Phone no: 519-527-3034;
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Contact: Dr. David Walker
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your resumes at email email@example.com or apply online here.
Lakehead psychiatric hospital provides services to the Thunder Bay region of Ontario. Hospital offers good salary and benefits package. Hospital is run by St. Joseph’s Care Group. Candidates must be registered and have good communication and teaching skills. Post your resume to human resources department at
P.O. Box 2930, 580 Algoma St. N., Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada, P7B 5G4
Phone: 807.343.4311 Toll Free: 1.800.209.9034 Fax: 807.345.8745
Physicians legally entitled to wok in Canada are welcome to apply at women centre. Email your resumes as attachment at firstname.lastname@example.org . Attachment should be in doc, rtf or PDF format. Application with attachment in any other formats will not be considered. Alternatively you can post your resume at
Children’s & Women’s Health Centre of British Columbia
4480 Oak Street, Room S213
First of its kind in Canada is responsible for the coordination and integration of health services providing agencies in British Columbia. Provincial authority site provides many resources for physicians who want to work in BC and also compile the physician vacancies from its partner agencies. Email your CV to email@example.com or by mail to
PHSA Specialty Physician Recruitment
PO Box 19, Suite 800 – 1441 Creekside Drive
Vancouver, B.C, CANADA
Fax: 1 (604) 875-7253 Phone: 1 (604) 875-7214
PHR covers five communities of Bassano, Bow Island, Brooks, Medicine Hat, and Oyen. PHR is International Medical Graduates (IMGs) and Foreign Trained Physicians friendly and is recruiting physicians in various specialties. contact details are given below
Postal address: Palliser Health Region
666 – 5th Street SE
Medicine Hat, AB T1A 4H6
This service enables you to find a practice opportunity.
The Best Talent is on Monster. Post your jobs there now.