Medical Jobs in Maldives
To work as a doctor in the Maldives, you must meet the following requirements:
- Educational qualifications: You must have a recognized medical degree from a recognized institution.
- Registration: You must be registered with the Maldives Medical and Dental Council (MMDC) to practice medicine in the Maldives. This includes providing all required documentation, including your degree, transcripts, and proof of internship and residency training.
- Work permit: You must obtain a work permit from the Maldives Immigration Department to work in the Maldives.
- Language proficiency: You must be proficient in English, as it is the primary language of communication in the Maldives.
- Experience: Depending on the position you are applying for, you may need to have relevant work experience in your field.
- Medical examination: You may be required to undergo a medical examination to ensure that you are in good health and free from infectious diseases.
It is important to note that the requirements for working as a doctor in the Maldives may vary depending on the specific employer and job position.
Male’ Health Services Corporation Ltd
Established in April 2010, it is the first health corporation with more than 1500 employees and catering to the health care needs of the Male community. Send your CV and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. A list of required documents is mentioned here.
Alif Alif Atoll Hospital
Established in 1984, it is providing health facilities to the residents of north Aril Atoll Islands. The hospital is always looking for dynamic young doctors and you can contact the following two agencies to apply for this hospital.
Glow Tours And Trade Pvt Ltd
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . Tel: 9603333821, 96033335966, Fax: 9603334632
Ocean Travels Pvt Ltd.
Mail: email@example.com, Tel: 9603320435, Mobile: 9607771933, Fax: 9603314591
Faafu Atoll Hospital
Initially established as a health center in 1996, it has been upgraded to a hospital for Faafu Atoll people. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gan Regional Hospital
Started as a health center in 1993, achieved the status of a regional hospital in 2001 and is providing therapeutic services to people of the South Central Province. Visit the site for current vacancies, documents required and eligibility criteria for working in the hospital. Send the CVs to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital (IGMH): Located in the capital city of Male, IGMH is the largest hospital in the Maldives, providing a wide range of medical services, including emergency care, surgery, and specialized clinics.
ADK Hospital: A private hospital in Male, ADK Hospital offers a range of medical services, including general surgery, orthopedics, and cardiology.
Tree Top Hospital: Located on the island of Hulhumale, Tree Top Hospital is a private hospital that provides advanced medical services, including cancer treatment and dialysis.
Hithadhoo Regional Hospital: Located on the island of Addu City, Hithadhoo Regional Hospital is a government-run hospital that provides a range of medical services, including emergency care and surgery.
Kulhudhuffushi Regional Hospital: Located on the island of Kulhudhuffushi in the northern Maldives, this government-run hospital provides medical services to the local population.
Hanimaadhoo Regional Hospital: Located on the island of Hanimaadhoo in the northern Maldives, this government-run hospital provides medical services to the local population.
- Universal Employment Agency Pvt Ltd: A leading recruitment agency in the Maldives that specializes in placing medical professionals, including doctors, nurses, and allied healthcare workers.
- Focus Maldives: A recruitment agency that provides staffing solutions to various industries, including healthcare. They offer recruitment services for doctors and other medical professionals.
- United Maldives Pvt Ltd: A recruitment agency that provides staffing solutions to various industries, including healthcare. They offer recruitment services for doctors and other medical professionals.
- Resource Professionals Maldives Pvt Ltd: A recruitment agency that specializes in hiring medical professionals, including doctors, nurses, and allied healthcare workers.
- Premier Recruitment Maldives: A recruitment agency that offers staffing solutions to various industries, including healthcare. They offer recruitment services for doctors and other medical professionals.